If you plan on visiting the beautiful island of Antigua anytime soon, then you’re definitely going to need to know about the best beaches for snorkeling in Antigua. From the popular Dickenson Bay Beach to the shady Grand Pineapple Beach, there are many great places to snorkel in Antigua’s tropical paradise.
- Dickenson Bay Beach. Featuring calm, cool and crystal clear blue waters, Dickenson Bay Beach is one of the best beaches for snorkeling in Antigua. If you’re brave enough, head out deeper into the water to get the best views of the abundant marine life offered.
- Half Moon Bay Beach. One of the most beautiful beaches in Antigua, Half Moon Bay Beach is one of the best beaches for snorkeling in Antigua. This beach can get pretty crowded with surfers and swimmers, so use extra caution when snorkeling around this area.
- Turner Beach. Located on the south west coast of Antigua, Turner Beach boasts cool trade-winds, warm waters and a variety of different fish to discover. Be sure to bring along a camera as the tropical fish featured in this area are magnificent and beautiful beyond compare.
- Grand Pineapple Beach. The Grand Pineapple Beach is one of the best beaches for snorkeling in Antigua due to its family-friendly atmosphere and abundant array of marine life to discover. If you’re a parent, then the Grand Pineapple Beach is the perfect place to take your kids on your next snorkeling adventure.
- Long Bay Beach. Long Bay Beach is another one of the best beaches for snorkeling in Antigua. If you plan on staying in Antigua for a bit, be sure to check into the charming Long Bay Beach Hotel as it features a friendly staff, great location and peaceful atmosphere.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …