Best Beaches In USA
The best beaches in the USA are located in the regions we often identify with crushing, white-capped waves, seashells and sunshine. The best beaches in the USA attract tourists from all over the globe looking for a weekend or seasonal getaway or a place to retire when hitting the appropriate age bracket. If you are planning a trip to one of these stretches of paradise, then it's a good idea to get acquainted with the beaches that are breathtakingly beautiful.
- Hanalei Bay, Kauai, Hawaii. Hanalei Bay stretches two miles with palm trees, waterfalls and 4,000 foot mountain peaks offset in the background. Hanalei Bay receives a substantial rain percentage coupled with exotic wild life.
- Siesta Beach, Sarasota, Florida. One of the most finest, unpolluted, white sand in the world comes from Siesta Beach in Sarasota, Florida. Siesta Beach attracts snorkelers and scuba divers from all of the world due to the unique underwater formations crowding exotic plants and other sea life.
- Coopers Beach, Southampton, New York. Just south of Long Beach, New York lies Coopers Beach. Coopers Beach has large sand dunes with American beach-grass. The number one recreational event for vacationers revolves around a beach setting, which makes Coopers Beach a prime target for a state already jam-packed with tourists.
- Coronado Beach, San Diego, California. California gets a surfers reputation because of the Pacific's large wave production. Coronado Beach has a reputation for being an oasis by the sea. Coronado Beach has lush subtropical vegetation, a tropical climate, and mild to moderate surf, which makes it one of the best beaches in the USA. The beach monument was built over one hundred years ago.
- Hamoa Beach, Maui, Hawaii. Hamoa Beach has a reputation given by one of literature's greatest poets, Ernest Hemingway. Hamao has cliffs with coconut palms and towering vegetation. Hamao is certainly a vacationers hotspot for good times when compared to other USA beaches.