Best Billiard Sticks
"Speak softly and carry a big stick" might have been Theodore Roosevelt's foreign policy, but you, too, can carry a big stick—well, one of the big, best billiard sticks—the next time you hit the pool hall. Though, on second thought, speaking softly is for pansies.
- Apex Series 5280 Acrylite Diamond Inlays Billiard Stick 5280 billiard sticks are known for its solid impact zone and 5-point quality control checks. This billiard stick features a radical spider-like design against a smoke-stained maple with Mother of Pearl acrylite diamond inlays, making it one hot looking stick. It features a Tru-Loc Joint, which provides better energy transfer, a black Irish linen wrap for a non-slip grip, a one-year warranty and free joint protectors.
- Cuetec Pool Stick Thunderbolt 99396 Used by professional pool players Earl Strickland and Allison Fisher, the Thunderbolt features a unique graphite truss rod in the center of the maple shaft. This prevents the rod from warping as well as drives each shot with less deflection. It also features a pigskin tip, black and white Irish linen wraps and superior balance.
- McDermott Pool Cue Spectrum For a truly psychedelic-looking billiard stick, pick this one up. Featuring ColorPly technology used by the Europeans, the dye job on this billiard stick features a one-of-a-kind rainbow tweed sleeve. It also features a premium natural walnut-stained Birdseye maple forearm, the exclusive McDermott Impact Control Ring, a shock-resistant and wear-resistant McDermott Soft Durometer Polymer bumper.
- Viper 48-Inch Junior Billiard Cue Teach junior how to play pool with this perfectly sized billiard stick for smaller players. It features a Russian maple wood shaft, 13mm leather tip, nylon wrap and cool decal graphics. It also features a wood-to-wood joint for solid shooting.
- Mizerak Shorty 40" One-Piece Hardwood Pool Cue If you're more of a recreational pool player, check out this billiard stick. Like its name says, it's a simply designed one-piece billiard stick with a 12mm ferrule and tip. Learn how to master jump shots with this affordable pool cue.
- Stinger All-in-One Cue Developed by renowned pool instructor Tom Simpson, the All-in-One is a three-piece billiard stick that features a quick release in the shaft, butt and handle. It accomplishes five pool table functions: playing cue, break cue, jump cue, full-cue jump and short cue. This cue is known for its solid structure and great spins per shot.
- JP Series Cue Developed by Jerry Pechauer, one of the world's most renowned billiard sticks maker, the JP Series feature quality, durability and craftsmanship. Used by professional and amateur pool players alike, the JP Series is made out of solid, hand selected and perfectly aged wood which makes for solid, accurate shots as well as sturdy sticks that don't warp with age.
- Predator Ikon 1 Pool Cue Made by another world renowned billiard sticks manufacturer, Predator cues are known for its quality and level of control. The popular Ikon 1 cue features maximum comfort and a solid feel. Made out of hard maple with an all-black finish, this cue comes with an Everest tip, a cushioned Leather Luxe Wrap and a Uni-Loc joint.
- Lucasi Hybrid L-H40 Shadow Silver Pool Cue Stick Everything is going hybrid, even billiard sticks. This billiard stick is one of the best among industry insiders and professional players. It features a lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects and warping. Not that warping will happen with its "total sweet spot construction," zero flex point ferrule with lightweight core and its G5 Grip Wrap with X-Shox Dampening Technology.
- Player's Foxy Diva Pool Cue This is the perfect billiard stick for your lady friends. Built out of rock maple wood, it features an Irish linen wrap, stainless steel joint collar, a Le Pro tip for maximum control and a Super High Gloss UV Finish.