Best Blackberry Apps
If you want to enhance your Blackbery experience, you should know what the best Blackberry apps are. The Blackberry, one of the leading smartphones on the market, has an ever-growing list of third party apps - which come in a myriad of types, ranging from practical to funky. The Blackberry has both paid and free apps, and it is up to you to decide whether you wish to buy apps or simply install them for free.
- ShortCutMe Despite being a little rough around the edges, ShortCutMe is one of the best Blackberry apps due to it's core function; it allows you to add shortcuts to your homepage, that can take you to your favourite numbers, web pages, or commands (such as switching the Blackberry to silent mode).
- Nobex The Blackberry lacks an FM radio, but Nobex allows you to stream radio stations from all over the world. This app allows you to listen to songs, view their lyrics, and (if you wish) purchase the songs. It has excellent sound quality that can stream via WiFi, and while the paid version has more stations, the free version is still worth using.
- VLC Remote Control This app may be a little more complicated for technologically challenged folks, but the end result is worth the effort. Though it has a complicated setup, VLC Remote Control allows you to control VLC media player on your laptop or computer, using your Blackberry as the remote - allowing you to sit back and relax, making it one of the best Blackberry apps out there.
- Kayak This is one of the best Blackberry apps for finding hotels and flight deals. It works while you're on the move, and allows you to find a room, book a seat on a flight, and a whole lot more. Best of all; it's free!
- Where's My Phone This is another useful Blackberry app. What is does it allow you to find your blackberry by turning on the GPS, making it ring loudly, or calling you so you can determine where it is. Useful if you're in a hurry.