Best Brownie Recipe
Use this best brownie recipe for easy to make brownies. Quick to whip up and even quicker to eat! Keep chocolate and flour on hand, and you're well on your way to making the best brownie recipe ever.
To make brownies, you will need:
- 1/3 cup butter
- two ounces unsweetened chocolate baking squares
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- cup granulated sugar
- two large unbeaten eggs
- teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking pan with aluminum foil, leaving enough foil edges accessable to aid in lifting the baked brownies from the pan. Lightly grease the baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine the butter and chocolate in a medium-large microwavable bowl. Cover and microwave on high in 30 second intervals, stirring well each time. Continue cooking and stirring until butter and chocolate are well combined and smooth.
- Use a wooden spoon to blend in salt, sugar, and eggs. Blend until are thoroughly mixed in.
- Add the vanilla, flour, nuts and chocolate chips. Mix brownie batter until blended.
- Use a rubber spatula to scrape the brownie batter into the prepared baking pan. Even out the batter somewhat with the spatula.
- Place in your preheated oven and bake for 25 minutes, but check them after twenty minutes. The brownies are done when the top has a glazed look, but brownies are still slightly soft to the touch.
Allow baked brownies to cool in pan, then lift out by the aluminum foil. To make cutting brownies easier, use a plastic knife.
Posted on: Apr. 05, 2010