There are a ton of selections for you to choose the best brunch in NYC from. Many think of mid or late morning meals as part of a celebration; however, a brunch can also be a preferred meal to luxuriously treat oneself to delicacies and an assortment of foods that are delicious and satisfying. Consider that NYC has a large selection of places that serve the best brunches in the world as we indulge here in a few of them.
- Maze by Gordon Ramsey at The London. This has a blend of British Classic and Manhattan style décor with elegant oak furniture design and green lacquered walls. Sample the succulent NYC brunch menu selections depending on marketplace availability: Artichoke Eggs Benedicts, Hen of the Woods Mushrooms with Hollandaise sauce, $24; Pan-fried Tasmanian Ocean Trout with Butternut Squash Gnocchi with Brown Butter Vinaigrette, $19. The brunch menu is available 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., Saturday and Sunday. 151 West 54th St., New York, NY 10019; (212) 468-8888.
- The Original Pink Pony Restaurant. They call this the quintessential Bohemian hangout and natural habitat that tourists and hipster locals alike find gratifying. Tin-embossed high ceiling, low orange-lit lighting and artsy décor make for a cozy ambience. French-infused fare and brunch is served daily with a variety of selections like egg entrees, sandwiches and homemade soups. Try their delicious tuna melt sandwich with a savory carrot and ginger soup tastefully prepared. Medium prices and long waits during peak hours may be expected. 176 Ludlow Street, New York City, NY 10002; (212) 253-1922.
- Graffit Restaurant. This is an international gourmet destination for contemporary Spanish cuisine. Authentic flavors evolve from non-traditional techniques like using molecular methods on multi-cultural ingredients bursting with vivid flavors and warm textures. Chef Nunez exhibits his artistic talents in the foods and also exhibits the graffiti and street art in the restaurant’s décor that he became famous for as a youth. The brunch is served Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and offers one entrée, chocolate churros, bottomless sangrias and mimosas at $25 per person. 141 West 69th St., New York, NY 10023; (646) 692-8762.
- Café Mogador. Some of New York’s best Moroccan food can be found with Mediterranean style cuisine and tasty homemade hummus and fresh baked flat breads at Café Mogador. This best brunch in NYC is popular for the favorite organic eggs used in Moroccan Benedict with a spicy tomato and green pepper sauce; Goat Cheese, spinach and Tomato Omelette or Mogador Burger on a Brioche Sesame Roll. Brunches are $12 and served with fresh-squeezed orange juice and espresso or mint tea. If you’re in the mood for exotic ambience and robust garlic and spicy flavors that are reminiscent of eating in Tangiers—saunter on down to the East Village for good eats; Saturday and Sunday, anytime between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. 101 Saint Marks Place, New York, NY 10009; (212) 677-2226.
- Penelope Restaurant. Try their popular Punkin’ Waffles with toasted cinnamon-cardamom pecans, cranberries, warm baked apples and apple butter or Farmer’s Market fresh egg omelette for the tastiest NYC brunch on Saturday and Sunday. Harvest Sangria, Doreen’s Sake Bloody Mary and Apple Cider Mimosas make this a fun place to enjoy your breakfast or mid day lunch. Abuelo’s Egg Sandwich consists of grilled ham, eggs over medium on Swiss cheese, black pepper and a Balsalmic-mayo on Somun Bread. Also try the Irish Oatmeal with fresh blueberries and cranberries, blanketed with brown sugar granules. Prices are anywhere from $8 to $10.50 for an entrée. Fresh-baked currant scones, muffins and cinnamon buns are $3 to $4. The brunch prix-fixe is $14.50 with an Apple Cider Mimosa, coffee or tea and juice; what a deal!159 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY 10016; (212) 481-3800.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.