Best Burton Snowboard Gear
You already know that Burton makes top quality gear, but before you make your purchase, you need to understand the best Burton snowboard gear for you. Once you have a snowboard, you will need certain items to make your transition to a Snowboarding God complete (or at least look like one.)
- Burton Ozone Boots. These are the absolute best Burton snowboard gear. The Ozone boots from Burton are weightless, but that doesn't mean they lack durability. As well as having comfortable padding and dummy laces, the Ozone boots have an EST midsole for optimal control on your board. Although these boots will make you light on your feet, you will still be a demon in the snow.
- Burton Wheelie Board Case. You somewhere to stick your snowboard when your not soaring over the Alpines and this case is one of the best snowboard gear you can buy. Weighing a little over 6 pounds, this bag allows you to carry multiple boards, removable binding, and smooth wheels. The snazzy print isn't bad either.
- Burton Starter Kit. The starter kit includes all the tools you need for possible mishaps while on your board. As far as tools go, it is the best snowboard gear you can get. It includes your general tools plus wax, mini scraper mats, and a convenient carrying pouch.
- Burton Impact Kidney Belt. The one part of your body that snowboarders often forget to protect is their kidneys. The best Burton snowboard gear that protects, the Impact Kidney Belt has a mesh padded vent to keep you from overheating and an exoskeleton armor to keep your kidneys safe.
- Burton White Collection Mitt. Another necessary buy for snowboarders everywhere is the White Collection Mitt. The best Burton snowboard gear in regards to mitts is this one. It is breathable, waterproof, insulated, and is made with a fast drying fleece.