Best Camping Near Fayette, NY
New York is made for camping, so campers won't want to miss out on camping at some of the best camping near Fayette, New York.
- Junius Ponds Cabins and Campground. This is the perfect campground for a family reunion or work picnic. This campground can accommodate motor homes of any size. Campers here enjoy playing basketball, shooting pool, and swimming. 1475 West Townline Rd, Phelps, NY 14532.
- Hickory Hills Camping Resort. The extensive amount of activities offered at this campground is the reason it is one of the best camping areas near Fayette, New York. Campers here enjoy playing volley ball, badminton, soccer, and horseshoes. Campers can also enjoy swimming in one of the two pools at the campground. 7531 County Route 13, Bath, NY 14810.
- Oak Orchard Marina and Campground. This campground is located on the beautiful Clyde River. Favorite activities of campers here is wildlife watching and hiking. Campers can bring their tents, RV, or rent a camping cabin. Rt. 89 at May Point, Savannah, NY 13148.
- Cheerful Valley Campground. New York campers shouldn't miss a chance to camp at this delightful campground. Whitewater paddling and fishing are the favorite activities of campers here. Campers also enjoy visiting Seneca State Park when they stay at this campground. 1412 State Route 14, Phelps,NY.
- Cayuga Maria and Campground. The beautiful location of this campground makes it one of the best camping areas near Fayette, New York. This campground is located on beautiful Cayuga Lake. Boating is a favorite activity of campers here. 67121 River Road, Cayuga Lake, New York 13034.
- Hejumada Campground and RV Park. Campers here enjoy hiking, fishing and boating. Campers also enjoy playing a round of golf on one of many nearby golf courses. If campers don't own their own RV, they can rent one from this campground. P.O. Box 429, Montezuma, NY 13117.
- Taughannock Falls State Park. The beautiful Taughannock Falls is the reason this is one of the best camping areas near Fayette, New York. Enjoying the spectacular views above the falls is one the favorite activities of campers here. Hiking and boating are other favorite activities of campers that stay at this campground. 2221 Taughannock Road,Trumansburg, NY 14886.
- Sned-Acres Family Campground. Campers enjoy many different special activities during camping season at this campground. Campers can camp in tents, RVs or camping cabins. Sitting around an evening camp fire is one of the things campers enjoy most at this campground. 6590 South Cayuga Lake Rd, Ovid, NY 14521.
- Flint Creek Campground. Playing miniature golf and shuffleboard are two of the favorite activities of campers at this campground. This campground also offers free hot showers, a dump station and laundry facilities. Being nestled between three beautiful lakes is why this is one of the best camping areas near Fayette, New York 1455 Phelps Road Middlesex, NY 14507.
- Cherry Grove Campground. Visiting the local lighthouse and museum is just one of things campers can enjoy at this campground. Campers, who don't own RVs or Tents,enjoy renting camping cabins. The spacious camping sites makes this one of the best camping areas near Fayette, New York. 12669 Ridge Rd, Wolcott, NY 14590.
Posted on: Apr. 16, 2010