Best Cars 2010
The best cars 2010 had to offer were judged on a variety of criteria. There were several factors involved in distinguishing which cars should be labeled the "best". For instance, one car was rated higher for safety and another excelled much better in the category of reliability. Of course, price was another very important issue that had to be taken in account when picking the best cars 2010 showcased. Most of the cars in this article cost under $30,000.
- 2010 Lexus LS L460. The LS was rated the best car overall. It gets twenty-one miles per gallon and has an abundance of luxury features included, as well as an option for a self-parking system. The original price tag for this car was $76,572.
- 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid. Drivers of this hybrid sedan can go up to forty-seven miles per hour on electric power. It had an original base price of $28,350 and gets up to forty-one miles per gallon of gas.
- 2010 Volkswagen GTI. This economy sports car is the next on the list of "Best Cars 2010." It gets twenty-seven miles per gallon. The original price in 2010 was $27,504.
- 2010 Mazda MX-5 Miata. If you want a hot sports car without breaking the bank, this car is for you. It gets up to twenty-eight miles per gallon and originally cost only $23,560.
- 2010 Honda Accord. The Accord has consistently been included in "best car" lists for years. The original base price for this vehicle was $21,765–$30,015. It gets up to thirty-one miles per gallon.
- 2010 Toyota Prius. This green car originally cost $23,150-$26,950. It gets a impressive forty-four miles per gallon and received excellent results for reliability following crash tests.
- 2010 Nissan Altima. For years this car has been labeled among the best cars in the family sedan category. It gets up to twenty-six miles per gallon and originally sold for $23,970 to $30,335.
- 2010 Audi S4. This 5-passenger, 4-door sedan had an original base price of $46,725. It gets up to twenty-eight miles per gallon of gas.