Best Cars Of 2010
The best cars of 2010 come in all shapes, classes and sizes and are ranked by a number of different services, like consumers reports, based upon consumer reviews and critics reviews who really know cars. Many different things are taken into account, like how the car handles, accelerates, how safe it is in the event of an accident, how comfortable it is to ride in for extended periods of time and how much it costs. All of these factors are taken into account to help determine the list of the best cars of 2010, below.
- Nissan Altima. Considered the best family sedan by consumer reports for a number of years now, the models from 2010 are getting even better gas mileage and have better handling and more comfort then most cars of their class on the road. It is also affordable for most families brand new, with a price ranging between $23,000 and $30,000.
- Hyundai Elantra SE. As a small sedan, the Hyundai Elantra SE looks attractive on the outside and performs like a car that cost tens of thousands of dollars more. inside it's also quite roomy and comfortable, which usually doesn't fall into the same sentence as "small sedan." These new Elantras also come with a critical safety feature of ESC and they also cost under $20,000, making them clearly a best car of 2010.
- Volkswagon GTI. Volkswagon has always been known to make attractive, affordable and reliable automobiles from Germany and the Volkswagon GTI is no different. This smaller model of Volkswagon sedans is the sporty version of the small, gas efficient and fun Rabbit automobile. These cars are fast, get excellent gas mileage and are surprisingly solid and safe despite their small size on the road. They cost just under $30,000, keeping them an affordable best car of 2010.
- Toyota Prius. Even with the recall and all the bad publicity surrounding the 2010 models of Toyota Prius, it is still one of the best cars of 2010. With a roomy interior and incredible gas mileage, the Prius is a comfortable, affordable and environmentally friendlier car to drive on the road. Just hope your accelerator is not getting stuck under your floor mats and you should be fine.
- Infiniti G37. An incredibly sporty, fast and attractive automobile, the Infinity G37 may be the best sports car for multiple passengers on the road in 2010. It has excellent handling, acceleration and is relatively comfortable in both the front and back for long car rides. It can also be purchased for under $40,000, making you look like a big spender without really spending that much.