Some of the best casino dinners and buffets can be found in Reno Nv. Part of the enjoyment of travelling to Reno to gamble is the convenience of having a delicious buffet or restaurant in close proximity of your gaming area. We’ve compiled a list of the best casino buffets and dinners in Reno, Nevada to help you avoid disappointment when choosing from the vast variety of dining choices in the area.
- Toucan Charlie’s Buffet at the Atlantic Casino Resort and Spa – One the best buffets in town. Enjoy a variety of fresh American, Asian, Mexican, and Seafood cuisine at this buffet. Grab a made to order omelet at breakfast or a made to order stir fry at dinner. Atlantic Casino Resort: 3800 S Virginia St, Reno, NV 89502. (775) 825-4700.
- Cactus Creek at the Bonanza Casino – This southwestern steakhouse has a specialty variety of dishes on their menu. Enjoy a tender juicy steak, baby back ribs, lamb, crab or lobster. You are sure to find something on the menu you haven’t tried before. Their lobster quesadilla is magnificent. Bonanza Casino: 4720 North Virginia St, Reno, NV 89506. (775) 323-2724.
- La Strada at the Eldorado Casino – Authentic Italian cuisine at its finest. Enjoy a mature atmosphere with exceptional service while dining on porcini mushroom ravioli, delicious carpaccio, fresh clams and mussels, or king crab legs. Eldorado Casino: 345 North Virginia St, Reno, NV 89501. (800) 879-8879.
- Tivoli Gardens at the Eldorado Casino – You’ll enjoy this 24-hour buffet and coffee shop more than you’d expect to when you walk in. The food is always fresh and the restaurant offers a variety of American, Mexican, Italian, and Chinese cuisine. Leave room for dessert to enjoy their homemade tasting white chocolate cheesecake or Snickers pie. Eldorado Casino: 345 North Virginia St, Reno, NV 89501. (800)879-8879.
- Hobey’s Restaurant and Casino – The size of the casino can be described as intimate but the restaurants reputation draws customers to this modest sized casino. The restaurant offers a delicious American steakhouse menu with tender choice cut meats at great prices. Stop in for their T-Bone Tuesdays and Thick Cut Thursdays. Hobey's Restaurant and Casino: 5195 Sun Valley Blvd, Sun Valley, NV 89433. (775) 673-0683.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.