Some of the best casino dinners and buffets can be found in Reno Nv. Part of the enjoyment of travelling to Reno to gamble is the convenience of having a delicious buffet or restaurant in close proximity of your gaming area. We’ve compiled a list of the best casino buffets and dinners in Reno, Nevada to help you avoid disappointment when choosing from the vast variety of dining choices in the area.
- Toucan Charlie’s Buffet at the Atlantic Casino Resort and Spa – One the best buffets in town. Enjoy a variety of fresh American, Asian, Mexican, and Seafood cuisine at this buffet. Grab a made to order omelet at breakfast or a made to order stir fry at dinner. Atlantic Casino Resort: 3800 S Virginia St, Reno, NV 89502. (775) 825-4700.
- Cactus Creek at the Bonanza Casino – This southwestern steakhouse has a specialty variety of dishes on their menu. Enjoy a tender juicy steak, baby back ribs, lamb, crab or lobster. You are sure to find something on the menu you haven’t tried before. Their lobster quesadilla is magnificent. Bonanza Casino: 4720 North Virginia St, Reno, NV 89506. (775) 323-2724.
- La Strada at the Eldorado Casino – Authentic Italian cuisine at its finest. Enjoy a mature atmosphere with exceptional service while dining on porcini mushroom ravioli, delicious carpaccio, fresh clams and mussels, or king crab legs. Eldorado Casino: 345 North Virginia St, Reno, NV 89501. (800) 879-8879.
- Tivoli Gardens at the Eldorado Casino – You’ll enjoy this 24-hour buffet and coffee shop more than you’d expect to when you walk in. The food is always fresh and the restaurant offers a variety of American, Mexican, Italian, and Chinese cuisine. Leave room for dessert to enjoy their homemade tasting white chocolate cheesecake or Snickers pie. Eldorado Casino: 345 North Virginia St, Reno, NV 89501. (800)879-8879.
- Hobey’s Restaurant and Casino – The size of the casino can be described as intimate but the restaurants reputation draws customers to this modest sized casino. The restaurant offers a delicious American steakhouse menu with tender choice cut meats at great prices. Stop in for their T-Bone Tuesdays and Thick Cut Thursdays. Hobey's Restaurant and Casino: 5195 Sun Valley Blvd, Sun Valley, NV 89433. (775) 673-0683.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?