The best chili recipe is one that should not be too spicy, or too mild. It combines a perfect blend of spices to tickle the taste buds and warm you up on a cool winter night. A perfect chili recipe should also find balance in the amount of beans, tomatoes, and ground beef (or turkey if you prefer), so that all the ingredients work together in harmony, and no one flavor or item overpowers the hearty dish. Every man should know how to make chili, and this amazing recipe is sure to impress even the toughest food critics.
To make the "Best Chili Recipe" you will need:
- 2 lbs Ground Beef or Ground Turkey
- 1 can Pinto Beans
- 1 can Kidney Beans
- 1 can Chili Beans
- 3 cans Mexican Style Stewed Tomatoes
- 1 Large Onion, chopped
- 2 ounces of Your Favorite Chili Seasoning Mix – With a spice level of about medium
- A dash of Cayenne pepper
- Begin by combining beans, tomatoes, and a can of water in a large pot over medium-high heat.
- Add half of the chili seasoning mix. Stir.
- Next, brown the meat and chopped onion in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Drain fat.
- Add the remainder of the chili seasoning to the meat.
- Combine the meat and onions with the ingredients in the pot and stir until well blended. Add a dash of cayenne pepper.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook for an additional hour to two hours, stirring frequently to avoided sticking. If you have the time, allow the chili to simmer on medium-low heat for up to five hours. The longer the chili cooks, the better it will taste.
- Garnish with grated cheese, sour cream, salsa, diced onions, or tomatoes.
- Chili tastes great by itself, but works well as a topping to baked potatoes, rice, or even corn tortilla chips.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
10 Reasons Your Wife Is Unhappy in Your Marriage
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.