Clinique has five of the best skin and body care products men can buy at a relatively bargain price, hence the list of the best Clinique products for men. While the brand Clinique is synonymous with department store beauty counters and was classically seen as the domain of women. However, it has taken great leaps into the burgeoning men’s skin care industry, and Clinique products are now seen as being among the best options for both sexes.
- Clinique Skin Supplies for Men Post-Shave Soother Anti-Blemish Formula is a product geared towards helping shavers prone to acne soothe their skin post-shave without triggering a breakout. The Clinique’s men line is created with the specific needs of male skin at a variety of ages in mind, and this product suits a younger male demographic well. The post-shave soother runs $17.00 for a 2.5 ounce bottle.
- Clinique Skin Supplies for Men Cream Shave is a shaving cream ideal for use with a quality razor. This shaving cream helps soften facial hair before the razor glides across the face and allows for a smoother and cleaner shave. The scent is pleasant and the price of $12.00 per tube is fair for the quality of the cream.
- Clinique Skin Supplies for Men Liquid Face Wash Extra-Strength is a great alternative for men to use as a face wash. This product provides all of the benefits of washing with Clinique bar soap but in a liquid formula to allow for easier cleansing. It is particularly suited to oily skin and can be used both morning and evening. It costs $14.00 for a 5.0 ounce bottle.
- Clinique Skin Supplies for Men M Cover is a product men sometimes need but rarely wear, and that product is a concealer. This cover tube can help hide dark circles from working all night or redness from an odd pimple or scratch and costs $14.50.
- Clinique Happy for Men is a male version of the benchmark Clinique fragrance for women, Happy. The men’s version contains the same citrus essence of the original but with a more masculine turn. This cologne is a great alternative to the traditional male musk at $32.50 for a 1.7 ounce bottle.
Clinique makes some of the best products for the skin care and body care of men, and its male version of a classic fragrance is not to be missed when shopping the men’s section of the Clinique counter.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …