Best Country Love Songs
You may be one of the many people who would like to know what the best country love songs are. This is probably because you enjoy country love songs or you just enjoy listening to love songs in general. Regardless of why you want to know about them, here is a list of country love songs that people have regarded as the best in time:
- "Today I Started Loving You Again" by Merle Haggard has a way of saying a lot. It is about a man trying to get over a woman and just when he’s cried a million tears and thinks he’s done it, he discovers that he is fooling himself. This love song is sang by one of the best male voices in country music so you will definitely be able to hear all of the emotion therein.
- "Forever And Ever, Amen" by Randy Travis is a country love song that talks about loving a person forever. It is a great song for a wedding.
- "He Stopped Loving Her Today" by George Jones should be considered one of the best country songs ever, not just within the category of love songs, even though it doesn’t have a happy ending. Instead the song talks about a man who loves a woman until his death. The song ends with the words, “They laid a wreath upon his door and soon they’ll carry him away, he stopped loving her today.”
- "Crazy" by Patsy Cline is a song that cannot be copied. In it she sings about being crazy in love with her man.
- "I Will Always Love You" by Dolly Parton has been recorded by a lot of other artists but nobody has done it as well as her. In this love song it is talked about how two lovers weren’t meant to be, yet they wanted the best for one another even though they are leaving each other.
- "Hello Darlin’" by Conway Twitty alternates between spoken and sung lines. This love song is one of Conway’s most popular songs and one that he would use whenever opening his live shows.
- "I Walk The Line" by Johnny Cash is not only a great love song but it is also one of Johnny Cash’s most popular songs. This is the song that his biographical film is now titled after as well. In this song he sings about walking the straight and narrow for the special lady in his life.
- "I Fall To Pieces" by Patsy Cline is a song in which a romance ends but every time she sees him she loses her mind. You can really feel the emotion in Patsy Cline’s voice as she sings this song.
- "Cold, Cold Heart" by Hank Williams is an emotional song in which you can hear the tears in his voice as he sings about how he laments loving someone who is unable to love him back because of another relationship.
- "Love Me Tender" by Elvis Presley is a love song that will melt even the hardest of hearts. Add to it Elvis’ great voice and it’s no wonder that this has to be included in this listing.