Best Cuban Cigars
The best Cuban cigars create an unparalleled smoking experience. They are very relaxing to smoke and just all around enjoyable. These cigars only seem to get better with time and you will always have something to look forward to when you acquire a box.
- Romeo y Julieta Short Churchills. This Romeo y Julieta Cuban cigar provides a very consistent burn and draw. The taste is stronger than many other cigars but at the same time it is delicious. These cigars won’t become bitter like others do and they quickly and they are the type of Cuban cigar you will either love or hate.
- Belicosos Finos. If you like a very sweet cigar you won’t do better than the Belicosos Finos. These cigars have a very powerful taste that can best be described as a light sweet flavor with dashes of hot flavoring here and there.
- Cohiba Sublime. These cigars burn very well and have a delightful woody taste with a hint of sweetness. They are slightly dry and smell like wood and hot tobacco. These are excellent cigars for special occasions. You won’t do better than these.
- Trinidad Ingenios (LE 2007). These aged cigars are great for people who enjoy an easy slow burning cigar. They feature an exceptional flavor but were only created for a single year. Its blend of bitter herbs and dark chocolate comes together to create a very gentle flavor. Smoking one of these is a truly relaxing sensation and the flavor changes throughout the cigar. They also happen to be one of the more affordable Cuban cigars.
- H. Upmann Magnum 50. These cigars are made very well. They are wrapped just right and have a very consistent burn and draw. At first draw you are greeted by a woody peppery flavor. After a few puffs it quickly smooths out in to a leathery earthy flavor. As you make your way in to the second third you will detect coffee with hints of chocolate. The end of the cigar is a roasted coffee flavor and makes for a nice smooth finish. These are some of the best Cuban cigars in their price range.