Every dress shirt with French cuffs should be accessorized with one of the best cufflink sets available. The style and color of the dress shirt and jacket will be a factor in determining which cufflinks look best. Your personal preferences and budget will also play a part in deciding which brand of cufflinks you choose.
- Gucci Square Cufflink Set. These cufflinks are made of sterling silver and have the Gucci made in Italy trademark on the front. Considering the fact that they are made by a well-known company, they remain to be a very affordable set at $65.
- Kenneth Cole Reaction Men’s Cufflink Set. The brushed nickel coloring and the woven design of these cufflinks will set-off any dark colored dress shirt or jacket. The rectangular shape also provides a professional and clean look. The price of $40 is very reasonable for such a classy set of cufflinks.
- Nautica Button Cufflink Set. Show off your unique style with the Nautica button cufflink set which retail under $30. The front of the cufflink looks like a standard four-hole button. It is a simple look yet fashionable with any dress shirt and jacket.
- David Donahue Stainless Steel White Diamond Cufflink Set. This is a great cufflink set for the man who prefers diamond accessories, and retails at only $210. The square stainless steel background has nine small diamonds placed in the center. These elegant cufflinks would look fabulous with a watch that also features small diamonds.
- Joseph Abbound Multi-Color Square Cufflink Set. Add a little color to your wardrobe with the multi-colored square cufflink set by Joseph Abbound. You can choose from a variety of colors allowing you to find the perfect cufflinks to match a tie or colored shirt. While the cufflinks add color, they are not gaudy in tone. They are available at the Men’s Wearhouse for about $40.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …