Every dress shirt with French cuffs should be accessorized with one of the best cufflink sets available. The style and color of the dress shirt and jacket will be a factor in determining which cufflinks look best. Your personal preferences and budget will also play a part in deciding which brand of cufflinks you choose.
- Gucci Square Cufflink Set. These cufflinks are made of sterling silver and have the Gucci made in Italy trademark on the front. Considering the fact that they are made by a well-known company, they remain to be a very affordable set at $65.
- Kenneth Cole Reaction Men’s Cufflink Set. The brushed nickel coloring and the woven design of these cufflinks will set-off any dark colored dress shirt or jacket. The rectangular shape also provides a professional and clean look. The price of $40 is very reasonable for such a classy set of cufflinks.
- Nautica Button Cufflink Set. Show off your unique style with the Nautica button cufflink set which retail under $30. The front of the cufflink looks like a standard four-hole button. It is a simple look yet fashionable with any dress shirt and jacket.
- David Donahue Stainless Steel White Diamond Cufflink Set. This is a great cufflink set for the man who prefers diamond accessories, and retails at only $210. The square stainless steel background has nine small diamonds placed in the center. These elegant cufflinks would look fabulous with a watch that also features small diamonds.
- Joseph Abbound Multi-Color Square Cufflink Set. Add a little color to your wardrobe with the multi-colored square cufflink set by Joseph Abbound. You can choose from a variety of colors allowing you to find the perfect cufflinks to match a tie or colored shirt. While the cufflinks add color, they are not gaudy in tone. They are available at the Men’s Wearhouse for about $40.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?