There are over 7,000 nerves in the foot, so it is essential to have the best cycling shoes that are compatible with look pedals if you are a serious cyclist. While price may be a factor in your decision, comfort and performance should be at the top of the list as well. Every cyclist wants to concentrate on the ride and not have to worry about aching feet.
- Sidi Zephyr Carbon Road Shoe and Keo Look Pedals. Sidi is known for their comfortable and durable cycling shoes. This pair of shoes features the Millennium 3 soles, which are reinforced with infused carbon. You will also get a perfect fit with the Velcro closures and feel the comfort with the padded tongue.
- Shimano R063 SPD-SL/Look Shoes. Cycling enthusiasts know that shoes can become sloppy or feel too flexible. These Shimano cycling shoes are constructed of a fiberglass reinforced polyamide outer sole for extra stiffness. The synthetic leather is breathable to keep air flowing in and out of the shoes. These shoes work with a variety of look pedal systems.
- Pearl Izumi Elite RD II. These shoes are compatible with all three-hole look pedal systems. They are anatomically shaped to the foot to reduce pressure points and hot spots from occurring on the bottom of your feet.
- Pearl Izumi Tri Fly III. These cycling shoes are a step up from the Men’s Elite RD II. They are compatible with both SPD and three-hold look pedal systems, and offer additional power plate features. They have a built in longitudinal arch support system and offers a removable SELECT insert for transverse arch support. When wearing these, you will feel like you are wearing a fully customized pair of cycling shoes.
- Diadora Speedracer Carbon Shoes and Keo Look Pedals. The carbon outsole and the TPU insert will provide you with the stiffness needed to perform well. A micro-buckle strap lets you adjust the tightness to your liking. A larger toe box area allows for more air flow than most competitors cycling shoes.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …