Have you ever wondered about the best dance songs of all time? There definitely have been a lot of dance songs created but some of them stand out above the crowd. With this in mind, here is a list of the best dance songs for you to enjoy:
- "We Will Rock You" by Queen is a dance song that will have you dancing and singing at the top of your lungs. Not only is it catchy but it also has a great tune. It was written by Brian May, then Queen recorded and performed it as part of their News Of The World album in 1977.
- "Calabria" by Enur makes the list of best dance songs even though you can’t understand the words. Even so this house single, which was produced by Rune (who is Danish), will definitely get you up and moving.
- "See You Again" by Miley Cyrus may be a dance song that you don’t want to admit liking even though it is so appealing. She had help from Antonio Armato and Tim James producing this song, which can be found on her debut album: Meet Molly Cyrus.
- "Don’t Stop The Music" by Rihanna contains the famous line “Mama say mama sa mama cosa!” The name of this dance song really does say it all. However, what you may not know is that this song is found on this Barbadian R&B singer's third album, which is entitled Good Girl Gone Bad.
- "The Cha Cha Slide" by Mr. C (a.k.a. DJ C) from Chicago in 2000. It has become a truly iconic dance song in the U.S, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and the U.K. It is also really easy to dance to since it tells you just what to do.
- "What Hurts The Most" by Cascada in 2007 may be a sad song but it does have some amazing techno rhythm. This song has quite a history to it. American songwriter Jeffrey Steele and English songwriter Steve Robson were the original writers of this song. Mark Wills (a country musician) was the first to record it in 2003, Bellefire then recorded it in 2004, Jo O'Meara in 2005, Rascal Flats in 2006 and then it finally hit international success with Cascada in 2007.
- "Shake It" by Metro Station is one of those dance songs that you simply can’t help shaking it to. This is the band's third single and their debut U.K. single.
- "Baby Got Back" by Sir Mix-A-Lot makes the list of best dance songs even though a lot of people feel that it is wrong to like it as much as they do. The song’s rhythm can’t help but make you dance. This song can be found on his 1992 album Mack Daddy.
- "Vogue" by Madonna. She is an icon in the pop music industry and this song is one of her best. This song can be found on her album I'm Breathless, which was released on March 20, 1990 by Sire Records.
- "U Can’t Touch This" by MC Hammer has both lyrics and rhythm that will make you reminisce back to the first time you heard it. The song is breathtaking and makes you want to dance. It is his 1990 hit that can be found on his album Please Hammer, Don't Hurt 'Em. The record went multi-platinum thanks to this song.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!