Best Diets To Lose Weight Fast
If you are overweight and want to slim down, you may be interested in the best diets to lose weight fast. Everyone wants to try and slim down the impress the ladies, but sometimes you do not want to spend the greater part of your lifetime getting rid of that beer gut. You'll have to excercise while dieting--there has yet to be a good diet that lets you lounge around all day playing L.A. Noire.
- Weight Watchers Diet. An old staple diet, Weight Watchers has been around for a long time, since even before both of the Coreys were working actors. Their focus is mainly on healthy eating with each food assigned a point value, mainly tying in with calorie count. Weight Watchers does offer a pre-packaged food plan, but that can get costly fast. We know you'd rather spend this money on booze, but you've gotta choose. Beer gut or hot chicks? While this diet will cost money to even recieve the information, it also offers personal support with expert advice. If you can hold off on buying PBR for a few months, this diet might be good for you.
- Slimfast Diet. The Slimfast diet is great for those who do not to have the time (or are too lazy) to prepare meals, assuming you can stomach the (pretty nasty) drink. The Slimfast diet revolves around taking two bars or shakes a day, as well as a 500 calorie meal and 300 calories in snacks over the day. This diet lets you be as lazy as you want with most of your meals, but it will still cost you some cash. Buying cans of Slimfast will seriously dent your wallet, but it's a good way to slim up for the ladies.
- Atkins Diet. The Atkins diet focuses on a low intake of carbohydrates. The twist of the diet is that you can eat anything you want, as long as you have a low intake of carbs in a day. This will help with those who have trouble with giving up on diets due to feeling hungry all the time. The low carb intake allows you to burn your own fat as fuel instead of carbs. While controversial due to the higher intakes of proteins and fats, the Atkins diet is one to look into if you need to lose weight fast.
- Vegetarian Diet. A vegetarian diet is as simple as it sounds, eat a ton of vegetables. While some may find them boring and tasteless, vegetables are pretty much the healthiest thing you can eat out there, especially when you want to lose weight fast. The excess fiber will keep you running to the bathroom to unload. Looking good won't matter if you still have the activity level of a fat guy, making this diet fantastic for guys wanting to be healthy, as well as slim.
- Liquid diet. Liquid diets are mainly a huge burn phase and are not really meant for long term. You won't be taking in a ton of calories, but you will definitely shed some pounds. Liquid diet is just that; a diet consisting mainly of liquid, such as chicken broth or juice. Unfortunately, beer is not allowed. If you don't want to go full liquid, try replacing two of your meals with liquid while eating a third balanced meal. This will be a lot healthier and easier to maintain in the long run, as well as keeping you from going completely insane due to only drinking meals. Not chewing food can really bug some guys. A liquid diet will definitely help you lose weight fast, but really, don't stick to it for too long.