These best dive knives are all great tools that can help you when diving. Each is made out of superb materials so you won't have to worry about any rust or deterioration. You'll find these high quality dive knives are rugged and perfect for any needs you might have when diving.
- GE Standard Dive Knife Fixed Blade. This great dive knife has a stainless steel blade so you won't have to worry about any rust over time. The serrated knife has a drop-point blade making it an ideal knife for diving. This great knife even has a contoured rubber handle so you'll be sure to have a strong and comfortable grip even under water.
- Spyder Caspian Combination Knives. This set of two elite knives has a high quality and durability that you won't regret investing in. These knives are specially designed to be used in or around water with H-1 Carbon steel blades. You'll be astounded at the long life of these superior dive knives that provide exceptional cutting ability.
- Promate Titanium Knife. This outstanding dive knife has a convenient strap to help prevent any losses while in the water. With a stainless steel construction, you'll find this knife doesn't require much maintenance at all. It's an ideal knife for any kind of diving, giving you precision at a low cost.
- Kershaw Amphibian Kydex Sheath Knife. This is an excellent dive knife with a loss-prevention leg strap. If you're looking for durability and expert design, than this is the knife for you. Weighing only 3.2 ounces, this knife gives you everything you need to give you precise and safe cutting ability.
- McNett Blakely Sheepsfoot Knife. This knife is great for both the outdoors and for use as a dive knife. Available in bright orange and yellow, you'll be sure to find this knife if it slips from your hand. The corrosion resistant 420 stainless steel along with the easy cleaning system will let you use this knife for many years to come.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.