The best dive watches for men give you depth and the information you need while diving. Keeping track is time under water is vital, not only for your tank supply but also for exposure based on depth and water temperature. These watches give you everything you hope for and are sharp looking to boot.
- Seiko Kinetic 200M Dive Watch. Simply the best in dive watches and brought to you by Seiko. This precision time piece offers illuminating hands, a six month reserve and reserve indicator so you are always aware of vital support aspects of the watch. The rubber band is comfortable, flexible and very durable to ensure the Seiko stay in place. Provides time, date and depth indication and has a separate alarm (vibrating) to warn you on time, pressure or reserve.
- Citizen Aqualand Eco-Drive Edition. This large face dive watch provides tons of data for the diver. Separate displays provide depth data, maximum depth data, and duration and reserve all of which start automatically upon diving. The large crystal face offers an easy platform to read the data and the onboard light illuminates the face for simple read capability.
- TechnoMarine Abyss Dive Watch. The deep sea diver’s perfect and simple information display crystal casing watch. TechnoMarine is a long time producer of quality deep sea diving watches. This yellow faced watched provides all the essentials in a simple to read face with straightforward and quickly accessed information. The unidirectional bezel is simple and very user friendly.
- Navy SEAL Dive Watch – Model 3067. Military dive watches make up some of the best product on the market. This sturdy and durable watch has meet the military specification for dive watches to provide their troops with the essentials. This quality and these essentials are available to you in a bright faced, multi-directional watch that boasts all the essential information at your fingertips.
- Seiko Diver's Automatic Stainless Blue Dial Red Zone Men's. This automatic dive watch has the knowledge on when to kick so you have one less thing to worry about. Equipped with a one-way red zone bezel so you can easily see when your time is coming to an end. The illuminating hands are easy to see and large number simple to read.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
13 Pro Wrestling Tales Too Crazy to be True—But They Are!
Because the gnarliest stuff happens when the cameras are off.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …