Best Diving Masks For Men
Buy one of the best diving masks for men for your next vacation. The world has a plethora of places for scuba or snorkeling adventures, so be prepared with the best gear you can. How impressive would it be for a lady to see you with red eyes or to bump into her underwater because a worthless cheap mask?
- The Cressi Matrix 2-Lens Scuba Diving Mask gives the best fit for your money. The thin headband is almost invisible, and the design allows for instant adjustments in or out of the water. The lenses are placed as close as possible to the eyes, ensuring a wider range of vision underwater.
- If you wear glasses, Prescription Scuba Masks are for you. The custom lenses are made from scratch in the laboratory, and are not “one-size-fits-all.” Made to your specific prescription, whether single vision or bifocal, you will see as well underwater or on land with these diving masks.
- For the best men’s diving mask money can buy, try the Aeris Compumask HUD (heads up display) hoseless nitrox dive computer with transmitter. Miniature LCD panels in the lens displays dive information from the computer, such as depth, time elapsed, tank pressure and more. Never run out of air underwater again. A patented “turn-around” alarm lets you know when to return to the surface.
- For a full face mask, try the Interspiro AGA full face mask. The fit and seal are second to none. Nasa, the U.S. Armed Forces and rescue organizations use this mask in their operations. The full face design allows maximum field of vision while allowing the diver to take pictures, wave to female divers, collect treasure and more.
- Purchase the Oceanic ION 3X Tri-View mask and see everything you've been missing. With only one strap to adjust, the fit is instantaneous. The clear lens surround allows a full field of vision so you don’t feel like you’re wearing horse blinders. The neoprene straps provide a comfortable fit while the tempered glass protects your eyes from fish and objects stirred up from the bottom.