Best Diving Spots In Caribbean
If you're looking for a place to go diving, consider doing it at one of these best diving spots in Caribbean. These places are great because they are full of colorful coral, tropical fish and sponge composites. Along with that, they have amazing visibility and optimal water temperatures. There are many locations that you can go to, but the following list consists of the best diving spots in the Caribbean that you will find.
- Bonaire – The reefs that surround Bonaire are one of the best diving spots in the Caribbean because of their pristine nature. The water is so clear that you can see large concentrations of small tropical fish the second that you walk into the water from the beach. One of the most famous diving spots to check out while you're there is Salt Pierre.
- British Virgin Islands – When you are diving in the British Virgin Islands, you have the opportunity to check out the Royal Mail Steamer Rhone wreck. It sank during a hurricane and is now considered an underwater national park. It's an exciting dive that you won't want to miss.
- Grand Cayman Islands – This best diving spot in the Caribbean is great for taking underwater photographs. One of the coolest places to dive at is Stingray City. Here, you have the opportunity to come face-to-face with stingrays. It is a great place and is easy to understand why many consider it to be a world-class diving location.
- Turks and Caicos - Here you will find one of the best diving spots in the Caribbean due to its rich assortment of underwater sites. Besides all of the spectacular corals and sponges, you will be able to see larger pelagic. These will include sharks, eagle rays and sea turtles. You will find that diving in the Turks and Caicos is a breathtaking experience.
- Costa Rica – The Cocos Island has one of the best diving spots in the Caribbean. In order to reach it, you will need a boat. It's worth the trouble because it is full of spectacular sites. One of the best things you will like about this island is the big animal dive. You are bound to see a lot of interesting creatures during your time under the water.