Best Farmville Crops
Finding the best “Farmville” crops isn't that easy with all the crops that are available. Some take days to grow and then turn a huge profit, while others take only a few hours and aren't worth very much. Depending if you want experience or money, there's a crop for you. Some of the best “Farmville” crops have to be unlocked, so you might have to make do with a lesser one until you level up. All of the “Farmville” crops listed below are the best crops available, even for farmers that are just getting started.
- Raspberries grow in just two hours and produce 2.5 coins per hour. The only problem is planting raspberries don't give you any experience for leveling. If you're saving to buy a cow or a larger purchase, this is a great basic crop.
- Strawberries only take four hours to grow. At 2.5 coins per hour, they are another basic crop that grows fast. Each square gives you one experience point.
- Blueberries take four hours to grow and make 6.5 coins per hour. They are the best crops out of the berries, but they have to be unlocked. Blueberries are great for farmers who check on their farm a lot and still want to turn a decent profit.
- Sugar cane takes eight hours to grow. Sugar cane makes 7.3 coins per hour and gives you one experience per patch. If you take your crops seriously, sugar cane is the best "Farmville" crop for producing the most gold in a day.
- Tomatoes also take eight hours to grow. Each patch makes 7.2 coins per hour and yields one experience point, placing them just under sugar cane. Luckily, these are unlocked early on in "Farmville."
- Onions take twelve hours to grow. Each square makes 7.5 coins an hour and gives one experience point. Onions are by far the best crop out of the crops that take 12 hours, so plant them as soon as you can.
- Asparagus takes sixteen hours to grow. It makes 7.6 coins per hour and yields two experience points, making it one of the best crops in the game.
- Grapes take 24 hours to grow. It makes 7.3 coins per hour and two experience points. Grapes are good for people who only check their farm once a day.
- Sunflowers grow in 24 hours. Sunflowers make 7.1 coins per hour and two experience points per square. Again, a good crop for once-a-day farmers.
- Peas takes 24 hours as well. As the best “Farmville” crop for both money and experience, peas make 7.6 coins per hour and yield three experience points per square.