Best Field Hockey Sticks
In our best field hockey sticks list, you will learn that the correct length, materials and toe design all figure very prominently in ensuring that your game is top-notch. Beginners ought to get sticks that are flexible and have good shock absorption, while more experienced players ought to focus on getting a stiffer stick that has increased power.
- Grays GX2000 Superlite Field Hockey Stick. A lightweight model meant to help you to swing the stick faster and with more power, the Grays GX2000 is extra durable. It is constructed of carbon, fiberglass and aramid, and its thinner handle ensures an extra secure grip.
- CranBarry Phoenix Composite Field Hockey Stick. Coming from Pakistan, this field hockey stick features a Maxi toe and an especially lightweight and durable construction for all your fast-moving needs on the field. The construction is made entirely out of fiberglass and carbon. Look for yourself to get an edge in the all-important areas of hitting power and stiffness when you use this field hockey stick, truly deserving a spot on our Best Field Hockey Stick list.
- STX 85/10 V4 Senior Composite Field Hockey Stick. A stick truly intended for use by forwards and midfielders, this entry on our list has a patented cavity head technology which shifts weight higher up in the toe for the purpose of making sure drives are straight and low. It features a teardrop-shape handle in order to ensure proper hand orientation and easier stick handling.
- Adidas HS 5.1 Xtreme 17 Composite Field Hockey Stick. From Adidas comes this stick that boasts a rough, carbon composite construction. Vibrations will be reduced and striking power increased thanks to its large handle diameter. This stick is made especially for strikers.
- CranBarry Fatboy Field Hockey Goalie Stick. Just for you goalies out there, this stick provides more mass since it is thicker, but that does not encumber the goalie from exercising precise balance and hand movement.