If you find yourself bored at work, consider trying out the best flash games ever. The following choices are some of the best flash games ever because they combine great gameplay, amazing graphics, and certain design choices that keep them in our "Favorites" tab. If you feel like you're console gaming has reached its limit, consider trying out some of the best flash games ever to pass the time away.
- "The Fancy Pants Adventure." This is one of the best flash games ever because it takes the great gameplay from the classic "Sonic The Hedgehog" games and streamlines it to simplistic perfect. You might be a stick figure with some awesome pants, but the level design is simply superb and great no matter what kind of a gamer you are. If you're looking for some great, fast-paced action, consider playing one of the best flash games ever.
- "N." This is not only one of the best flash games ever, but also one of the most famous. The mission is simple enough, being that you're a ninja who must collect golden cubes while avoiding environmental hazards, but the physics at play are simply astounding. If you're looking for a great flash game that is amazing in the few features that it has, consider giving this one a try!
- "Bowman." Two archers take turns shooting arrows at each other—what more could you ask from one of the best flash games ever! This is on the list for its simple, physics-based gameplay and the fact that it can be played with two people, each one taking a turn at each other. If you have a grudge match in the office, this is one of the best ways to settle it!
- "Metal Slug Flash." Based on one of the best arcade games of all time, this great flash game combines addictive gameplay with stellar graphics. You command soldiers in an all-out war complete with enemies that need to be shot, refugees that need to be rescued, and giant bosses that take up the entire screen!
- "Pacman." One of the most recognizable games of all time is also one of the best flash games ever. You control your tiny yellow avatar through a maze of eating dots and avoiding ghosts. A simple formula that refuses to get old.