Best Foot Massage Technique
At some point in their lives, every man needs to learn the best foot massage technique. As strange as it may seem to most men, nothing is more romantic to a woman than a wonderful and relaxing foot massage. This guide will help you learn the best foot massage technique so you can impress your woman.
To do the best foot massage technique, you will need:
- A foot bath or shallow bucket
- Lavender or mint oil
- Mineral oil or lotion
First, make up a lovely soak for your woman's feet. You can do this in a shallow bucket or a foot bath. Add some oil to the bath to make it more soothing. Lavender and mint are both excellent oils for relaxation. This will prep her for the foot massage.
- Have your woman soak her feet for about ten minutes.
- While your woman is soaking her feet, rub some mineral oil or lotion onto your hands. This will help the massage to go smoothly.
- Begin the foot massage by gently rubbing the tops of her feet. Start at the toe area and move backwards, rubbing firmly, but gently.
- Next, move on to the bottoms of her feet. Rub her soles firmly. Don't be too gentle with the bottom of her feet as it could cause her to become ticklish.
- Gradually increase the pressure with which you are massaging her feet.
Next, use your thumb to gently work your way across the bottom of her feet. Make small circular motions and don't forget to massage the sides and the heel.
- Hold her foot in one hand and use the other hand to gently kneed the bottom of her foot. Make a fist and apply pressure, rocking it back and forth on her foot.
- Finally, to complete the foot massage, wipe away any extra oil or lotion.