Best Free Iphone Apps
If you want some cool new iPhone apps, but are unwilling to shell out the hard bucks to pay for them, you should know what some of the best free iPhone apps are. After spending a fortune on your iPhone, you probably wouldn't want to pay for applications, and the good news is that you don't need to as a lot of free apps exist that do pretty much the exact functions that the paid ones do (albeit a little less complex).
- AOL Instant Messenger One of the first chat apps built for the iPhone, AOL instant messenger gives you access to your AOL friend lists and allows you to talk to them from the comfort of your own iPhone. And best of all, it's free!
- Eventful If you want to know what's new and happening in your city, but are too lazy (or busy) to read through newspapers everyday, this is the app for you. You punch in your city, and Eventful will let you know what's happening in your town, from concerts to book signings to public speakers, and a whole lot more.
- Facebook When the Facebook app for iPhones was initially launched, it was riddled with bugs. Today, however, it manages to capitulate the very essence of the most popular social networking site to date, allowing you to write wall posts, upload pictures, add friends, send messages, and so much more.
- Gorillacam One of the best iPhone apps for the camera, Gorillacam adds a bunch of features that were previously only available in paid apps. With this, you can set a timer, do multishots, place an on-screen grid for better shot alignment, and so much more.
- Skype Though it lacks some of the features in the full version, Skype for the iPhone is an essential app due to it's ability to allow you to call other people from anywhere. It also retains the feature of calling cell phone and land line numbers, although you need to pay for that.