Check out the best free WordPress themes if you want to save money by designing your own website or blog. Website designer often give away very functional and attractive themes free of charge for publicity purposes. Don’t spend hundreds or even thousands of dollars – get a great WordPress theme for free!
- Platform. The popular platform theme has a drag and drop interface. There is a right content column that includes information for a category and published article section.
- Delicate. Want a customized header? The delicate theme has a space for one. Simply upload your own photo or graphics.
- EvoLve. If you want to experiment with color, than the evolve WordPress theme is for you. There are fourteen color variations you can choose from in this fully customizable layout.
- Sliding door. A smooth, sliding array of photos is in the header of this theme. The all black background is a great choice to show your photography.
- Arras. This is a sophisticated theme that would be a sensational choice for a magazine/news blog. The arrass WordPress theme also has choices for up to three column layouts.
- Arjuna X. This elegant theme requires the use of WordPress 3.1. Choose your own customized background in this clean, detailed theme.
- Adventure Journal. If you want a simple, and free, way to publish your adventures, then check out the free adventure journal theme. You can upload your own header and background art, and change the layout from one to three columns.
- Suffusion. Are you in love with widgets? There’s a place for up to nineteen widget areas in this free WordPress theme. This is only one of the many options of this elegant five star rated theme.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.