Whether you’re trying to impress a girl with homemade sweets, or show your Grandma how much you love her, we have found the best fudge recipe to show the ladies your sweet side. Everyone knows that women love chocolate, so remember guys, when you present a chick with a sweet chocolate token of affection that you so thoughtfully prepared, just remember you are likely to be a step closer to getting on her sweet side.
There are many different ways to make fudge, but chocolate experts and amateur confection-lovers agree this is the best fudge recipe around. Not only is it delicious, it’s simple and affordable. In about twenty minutes this fudge recipe can have you feeling like a modern day Willy Wonka, and have her doing an Oompa Loompa dance when she tastes it!
To make this fudge you will need:
- large sauce pan
- nine-inch baking pan
- 7 1/2 oz. jar of Marshmallow Fluff
- 3/4 tsp. vanilla
- a twelve oz. package of semi-sweet chocolate pieces
- 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts
- 2 1/2 cups of sugar
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 stick butter or margarine
- five oz. can of evaporated milk (2/3 cups)
- Prepare Baking Dish. Grease your baking pan and set it aside. Simple enough, right?
- Combine Ingredients. In your saucepan combine sugar, salt, butter, evaporated milk and marshmallow fluff. Slowly mix with wooden spoon and continue stirring over low heat until well blended. Once blended, increase to medium heat and bring mixture to a rapid boil stirring continuously for five minutes.
- Add Remaining Ingredients. Remove from heat and add whatever’s left! You’re almost done! Stir in your vanilla and chocolate chips until evenly blended, and fold in your nuts–your walnuts that is.
- Move To Baking Dish. Now all you have to do is pour your sweet gooey concoction into the pan that you’ve prepared and set it aside too cool and set. That’s it! You just made yourself two and a half pounds of the best chocolaty fudge!
It really is that simple when you follow the best fudge recipe known to confectioners, but it’s so delicious that she’ll never know it only took you twenty minutes.
To try more simple and delicious dessert recipes like this one, visit www.Great-Recipes.org/desserts
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …