Best Guitar Pickups
Every musician needs to own at least one of the best guitar pickups available. Guitar pickups will give you what you have envisioned in your mind, that mechanical, electrical sound that all rock fans drool over. There are several guitar pickups on the market, but you should pick one that will last a long time and is made for the type of guitar you own, the kind of music you want to make and the effect you desire.
- DiMarzio Virtual Acoustic Guitar Pickup. DiMarzio is a trusted brand among musicians because of their durable products. The Virtual Acoustic guitar pickup is noise free, installs easily and has adjustable pole pieces. The DiMarzio Virtual Acoustic is the best guitar pickup you can buy.
- Seymour Duncan Blackout. The best guitar pickup for aggressive headbangers is the Blackout by Seymour Duncan. Made in the United States, the Blackout has less noise than other American brands and is suitable for both Trembucker and Hambucker string spacing.
- DiMarzio Super Natural Plus. Another one of the best guitar pickups is from DiMarzio. The Super Natural Plus is designed for dreadnought sized guitars and provides crisp treble and a tight bass response. The built-in cable measures 12 feet and is practically indestructible.
- Lollar Charlie Christian Guitar Pickup. This is the best guitar pickup for telecasters and provides a deep tone. Charlie Christian guitar pickups work well with moderate distortion.
- Gibson Mini-Humbucker Guitar Pickup. The best guitar pickups for mini-humbuckers is from Gibson. The Mini-Humbucker has adjustable pole pieces, maple spacers and produces bright output.