If you need some new running headphones, you should learn about the best headphones for running. Finding the best headphones for running depends on how you like your headphones to fit and what kind of conditions you run in. If you are running at the gym for a few miles, you can use any middle of the road headphones and you probably won't notice a difference. If you are an ultra-marathoner, you will generally need something lightweight and sweat-resistant.
Here are some of the best headphones for running.
- Philips/Nike Aero SHJ070 Feather Light and Secure Neckband Headphones. These best headphones for running are recommended for running outside. Philips Neckband Headphones fit snuggly and comfortably. These lightweight headphones are noted for their bass sound capacity and large speakers. These are the best headphones for running for you if you are not able to use ear buds. The Philips Neckband Headphones also offer a 1.2 m cable with a cable manager.
- Sennheiser Adidas PMX 680 Running Headphones. The Sennheiser Adidas headphones are lightweight and fit securely in your ear. These best headphones for running are designed to withstand a lot of movement and bounce. Whether you are running at the gym or running up a trail, the Sennheiser Adidas headphones will provide optimal sound. These best running headphones are also waterproof and they come with an extension cable and volume control.
- KOS KSC75 Clip On Running Headphones. The KOS Clip on headphones are a "best buy" pair of running headphones. These headphones are ideal for running and taking to the gym because they deliver quality sound and they are also durable, but they are not too expensive to sweat on or replace. The ear piece is an open-design, which means that they are not completely noise canceling. If you have very sensitive ears, the KOS running headphones might not be the best running headphones for you. These headphones are compatible with iPods, iPads, and most MP3 players.
- Sony MDR-G75LW Running Headphones. The Sony MDR headphones are the best running headphones for you if you like to listen to you music on a low to medium volume. These running headphones feature a retractable cord and a Neodynmium magnet, which improves sound quality. The sound quality is very detailed, but some reviewers thought that the detail was lost at higher volumes. The Sony MDR headphones fit comfortably and use a Pressure-Relieving Urethane Cushion. bass is there.
- Platinum ev-Series IHX Running Headphones. The Platinum ev-Series running headphones feature an "in-line" volume control. These best running headphones have been noted for their superior sounds quality and dynamic bass. The Platinum ev-series running headphones are made from stainless steel and gun-metal alloy. They look and sound sophisticated. These headphones are ideal for short runs outdoors or running at the gym.