If you consider yourself a hot sauce addict, you should definitely check out these best hot sauce recipes. Instead of searching for the perfect hot sauce in the store, make your own at home with these simple, easy to follow recipes. Below you will find the recipes for Jalapeno hot sauce and Louisiana style hot sauce, which are some of the best hot sauces. Enjoy the simplicity of creating your own hot sauce in your own home. Next time someone else uses it, you can brag about how you made it yourself.
Jalapeno Hot Sauce
- 1 tsp. vegetable oil
- 20 fresh jalapeno peppers, sliced
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 large onion minced
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 2 cups of water
- 1 cup of distilled white vinegar
- In an enamel lined saucepan, add vegetable oil, jalapeno peppers, garlic, onion and salt over medium heat. Saute for about four minutes. Add water into the mixture and simmer for around twenty minutes.
- Add this mixture into a food processor. Start blending while you slowly add vinegar to the mixture.
- Pour this mixture into a sterilized jar. The hot sauce should last up to six months as long as it is kept refrigerated and has a tight lid.
Louisiana Style Hot Sauce
- 1/2 cup of tabasco chiles with stems removed
- 2/3 cups of white vinegar
- 1 3/4 tsp. of salt
- Add all of the ingredients into a food processor. Blend until completely smooth.
- Pour into an airtight bottle. Make sure the lid is sealed tightly.
- Let sit in refrigeration for two weeks before using. Enjoy with all of your friends and family.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!