If you’re ever around Massachusetts, be sure to check out the best indoor rock climbing MA centers. Massachusetts boasts many great indoor rock climbing areas, including some of the most popular locations like the Central Rock Climbing Gym and Carabiner’s.
- Central Rock Climbing Gym The Central Rock Climbing Gym is one of the best indoor rock climbing sites in Massachusetts because of its 14,000 square foot climbing area and its 40 foot walls. Not only is this a great place for rock climbing, it’s also a great place for yoga addicts because a yoga center is offered as well. Central Rock Climbing Gym: 299 Barber Ave. Worcester, MA 01606. (508) 852-7625
- Gleason Family YMCA If you’re looking for a family friendly indoor rock climbing center, look no further than Massachusetts' very own Gleason Family YMCA. This center features a three story climbing wall perfect for people of all ages. The facility also features a basketball court and a skate park if you tire of rock climbing. Gleason Family YMCA: 33 Charge Pond Rd. Wareham, MA 02571. (508) 295-9622
- Carabiner’s Indoor Climbing The huge Carabiner’s rock climbing center is another one of the best indoor rock climbing centers in Massachusetts. This center features a 65 foot climbing wall with over 32,600 square feet of climbing space. If you’re a family man, be sure to bring your kids and wife along because this particular indoor rock climbing center is family friendly. Carabiner’s Indoor Climbing: 328 Parker St. New Bedford, MA 02740. (508) 984-0808
- MetroRock MetroRock is one of the most popular indoor rock climbing centers. This indoor rock climbing site features 17,000 square feet of climbing space along with a 45 foot wall. This center can get pretty crowded, so if you want to beat the crowds, be sure to visit during a weekday. MetroRock: 69 Norman St. Unit Nine. Everett, MA 02149. (617) 387-7625
- Northampton Athletic Club The Northampton Athletic Club features 40 foot walls as well as a bouldering cave and 23 different climbing stations. This rock climbing center is another popular rock climbing hangout, so be prepared to share the walls with other rock climbing junkies. Northampton Athletic Club: 306 King St. Northhampton, MA 01060. (413) 585-8500
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …