Knowing about the 5 best indoor rock climbing: PA centers is a must if you plan on visiting the state of independence anytime soon. From Go Vertical to the Philadelphia Rock Gym, there are many excellent indoor rock climbing centers to be found in Pennsylvania.
- Go Vertical. The Go Vertical indoor rock climbing center is one of the best indoor rock climbing PA sites due to its spacious climbing area. This particular indoor rock climbing center can get pretty crowded during the weekends, therefore if you dislike crowds, be sure to visit during a weekday. Go Vertical: 950 N. Penn Street, Philadelphia, PA 19123
- The Climbing Wall Inc. Another great indoor rock climbing PA center is the popular The Climbing Wall Inc. This indoor rock climbing site features over 14,500 square feet of climbing space, crash pads and a spring loaded foam flooring. The Climbing Wall Inc.: 7501 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA15208
- Climb North. While Climb North is one of the smallest indoor rock climbing PA centers, it’s still one of the best as it boasts over 5,000 square feet of climbing space, an overhang and a challenging bouldering cave. This particular indoor rock climbing site is perfect for the beginner, yet great for the experienced climber as well. Climb North: 2468 Wildwood Rd., Wildwood, PA 15091
- Reading Rocks. The Reading Rocks indoor rock climbing center is one of the best indoor rock climbing PA sites due to its spacious environment and friendly staff. This indoor rock climbing center features 35 foot walls and over 8,000 square feet of climbing surfaces. Reading Rocks: 550 George Street, Reading, PA, 19605
- Philadelphia Rock Gym. Boasting over 9,000 square feet of climbing space, the Philadelphia Rock Gym is another one of the best indoor rock climbing PA centers. This indoor rock climbing site is perfect for the beginner and expert rock climber alike. Philadelphia Rock Gym: 422 Business Ctr., Oaks, Pennsylvania 14456
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …