All avid rock climbing enthusiasts need to be aware of the best indoor rock climbing WA centers. From Vertical World to Wild Walls, there are many cool places to go rock climbing in Washington.
- Vertical World Boasting over 10,000 square feet of climbing space, Vertical World is definitely one of the best indoor rock climbing centers in Washington. Along plenty of climbing space, this indoor rock climbing site also boasts a 60 foot lead roof and a separate bouldering area. If you’re a family man. be sure to bring your crew along because this rock climbing center is family friendly. Vertical World: 2820 Rucker Ave. Everett, WA 98201.
- Edgeworks Climbing Wall The Edgeworks Climbing Wall is another one of the best indoor rock climbing centers. This rock climbing site features over 10,000 square feet of climbing space, including 3,500 square feet of bouldering. This center is family friendly and perfect for beginners and experts alike. Edgeworks Climbing Wall: 6102 N. Ninth St. Suite 200. Tacoma, WA 98406.
- Stone Gardens Gym The Stone Gardens Gym is one of the best indoor rock climbing WA sites because to its 14,000 square feet of climbing space and over 100 different routes to choose from. Stone Gardens Gym offers the best bouldering and climbing classes in the Northwest. Stone Gardens Gym: 2839 N.W. Market St. Seattle, WA 98107.
- Wild Walls Indoor Climbing Gym The indoor rock climbing center at Wild Walls is one of the most professional and popular indoor rock climbing sites in Washington. This particular center offers plenty of climbing space, a friendly staff and a great location. Wild Walls: 202 W. Second Ave. Spokane, WA 99201.
- Vertical Club The Vertical Club is another great indoor rock climbing center. Not only does this indoor rock climbing site feature over 5,000 square feet of climbing space, but its also got a LazyBoy lounge area. Vertical Club: 102 S. 24th St. Tacoma, WA 98402.