Best Iphone 4 Apps
In the evolving, constantly updating world that is the iTunes App Store, finding the best iPhone 4 apps is a bit of a struggle. After all, there are thousands upon thousands to choose from, many of which have similar looks and functionality. But, in the iPhone 4’s short history, a few apps stand out clearly as the cream of the crop. From productivity boosting to extraordinarily affective time wasting, the following are some of the best iPhone 4 apps available.
- Stanza. If there is one negative trend in modern culture that is criminally underplayed, it is the fact that people do not read good old fashioned fiction novels anymore. With this iPhone 4 app, getting into a good book is as easy as few swipes and taps. Though it is not quite as popular as the iPhone native app iBooks, Stanza is noticeably speedier and has a cleaner, more minimalistic interface. In addition, it hooks you up with hundreds of public domain titles to choose from, including authors like Kurt Vonnegut and Edgar Allen Poe.
- Mint. In today’s economy, keeping a close eye on your personal finances is more important than ever. This fantastic iPhone 4 app will be the only tool you need for doing so. It automatically syncs with your bank accounts, credit cards and big assets, giving you expense reports and allowing you to set up a highly detailed budget. With Mint on your side, you will be a true master of your own money.
- Wikipanion. It might not be a legitimate resource for scholarly papers, but Wikipedia is consistently gaining steam as one of the best and most reliable encyclopedias available. With this iPhone 4 app, you can easily search and view Wikipedia articles in a flash – without the need to use the often lagging Safari web browser app.
- Angry Birds. Hands down, Angry Birds is the single best time-killing iPhone 4 app out there. Do not let the game’s oddball premise fool you; it is deceptively addictive. As you rack up the points flinging these curmudgeonly birds at their pig enemies, you will find that you physically can not tear yourself away from the iPhone’s screen.
- Word Lens. This relatively new application deserves a spot on the list of best iPhone 4 apps because of its pure, unadulterated sense of innovation. With the use of the iPhone 4’s camera, you can visually translate almost any printed foreign language into your own, just by pointing the device at the text. Even the savviest of the tech savvy will be blown away by Word Lens on first use.