The Best Iphone Apps
When talking about the best iPhone apps, it is important to remember that there are well over 10,000 different apps in the iTunes app store which grows every single day. With that said, putting together a list of the absolute best iPhone apps was not nearly as easy as simply putting pen to paper. There are a ton of games, entertainment apps and travel applications that could qualify as the best iPhone apps. Here are a few.
- "Angry Birds." This game qualifies as one of the best iPhone apps because it is quite simply one of the most addictive and fun games for the iPhone out there. A physics based game where you catapult different birds, this game is so popular it has had offshoots like "Angry Birds Seasons" and "Angry Birds Rio."
- "Netflix." "Netflix" is one of the best iPhone apps because whether you are sitting on the bus or waiting for a flight, you can kill some time by watching your personal selection of thousands of "Netflix" streaming movies wherever you want. The best part of this app is that as long as you have a subscription, the app is completely free.
- "IMDB." Sure, "Netflix" lets you watch a ton of movies while streaming, but what if you are not sure what movies to watch? What if you want to find out who that hot actress or actor was? "IMDB" is one of the best iPhone apps because at the push of just a few screens you can get all the same info that the full IMDB.com site offers.
- "Yelp." "Yelp" qualifies as one of the best iPhone apps because it can help you find an out of the way eatery that is still high quality or let you give your personal review on a particular restaurant. This app combines pictures with ratings and directions to the restaurant to help you find that next great meal.
- "World Lens." "World Lens" is quite simply the best iPhone app for the user that is abroad in another country. Using augmented reality technology, you simply point the phone with this app at anything in a different language and watch as the words become readable. "World Lens" is a free app, although you do have to pay for different language packs.