Best Iphone Apps
If you have an iPhone and want great applications, you should know the best iPhone apps. Due to the ease of making your own apps, there are over 300,000 apps for the iPhone, which is why it is hard to choose a handful that are better than the others. However, there are certain iPhone apps that are remarkably better than the others.
- Google Mobile While the iPhone has a web browser that also features a Google search bar, navigating it becomes a bit of a hassle if you're in a hurry. With Google Mobile, it is easy to do a Google at a touch of your fingertips, making it a useful and essential iPhone app.
- WeatherBug If you need a quick and reliable to check the weather, WeatherBug is the app for you. It is handy and packed with features such as the ability to access radar maps, weather cameras, daily/weekly forecasts, and a whole lot more.
- CraigsPhone While Craigslist is best viewed on a computer, the alternative for the iPhone is great if you are in an emergency and wish to hurry and buy/sell something. It has all the basic features of Craigslist, and also retains the ability to see pictures and reply to ads.
- Pedometer While this might seem a redundant iPhone app (after all, Pedometers are available practically everywhere), what makes the iPhone version of the Pedometer better is that it is accurate, and you can set goals which the app will then check to let you know how much you have to go. Also, the app can show you how many calories you have lost so much, making it one of the best iPhone apps.
- Pandora Radio One of the best iPhone apps ever, Pandora Radio is constantly making it to the top of the 'best of' lists. It is a radio service, where, all you need to do is punch in a song, album, or band and it will find similar songs and create a playlist. A must have for a music lover.