Best Italian Restaurants Ny
These best Italian restaurants in New York are top flight locals with food and ambience to match. New York is known for many thing and places to eat is certainly near the top of the list. These Italian restaurants offer authentic dishes and flair of old Italy. Bring your appetite and sense of wonder and enjoy these Italian hot spots in New York.
- Danube: Bring your love for fine Italian cuisine. This restaurant is a exquisite Italian local with beautiful setting and food to die for. The wait staff is made up of some of the best and most knowledgeable folks in the business and the chef is without question one of the top Italian chef’s this side of Italia. The menu is wide open with old world and new world cuisine aimed and all walks of life. Danube: 30 Hudson St, New York, NY. 10013 (212) 791-3771
- Crispo’s Restaurant: This chef owned and operated Italian eatery is a long standing icon in New York. The romantic atmosphere is perfect for a first date, rekindling romance or just to show someone you care. The menu is truly Italian with a brush of Mediterranean. A polite and respectful wait staff is at your call but also knows when you need some privacy. Crispo’s Restaurant: 240 W 14th St, New York, NY 10011 (347) 321-4166
- A Voce Columbus: A signature restaurant with a spectacular view that you won’t even notice. The Italian charm menu is a wide open pasta, seafood and traditional dish bonanza that your attention will be squarely in the food. The elegant atmosphere will have you feeling special as will the delicate care of the wait staff. This is a great local for a special evening out or to impress a business client. A Voce Columbus: 10 Columbus Cir., Third Floor (60th St.) New York, NY 10023 (212) 823-2523
- Babbo: Kind of a funny name but the food is no laughing matter. In-house pasta made fresh to order with wine driven sauces that offer a new tilt to the old tomato sauce, this fancy place offers a great eat. The ambiance is wonderful and a sense of Italy is with you at all times. The menu is excellent and the dessert menu is divine. 110 Waverly Pl.
- New York, NY 10011 (212) 777-0303
- Eolo: The images at this eatery are sensational. The atmosphere is great and the over all experience is superb. The menu is flooded with great choices and the Italian wine menu is perhaps the best around. A great time is to be had by all and full and satisfied stomach will cap off the night. Eolo: 190 Seventh Ave. New York, NY 10011 (646) 225-6606