What are the best Jack Black products for men? Well, when he isn't starring in his own films or touring with his band, Jack Black is working hard on his line of high-end cosmetics for men. Just kidding; Jack Black products have nothing to do with the actor/comedian. The name is just a marketing ploy cooked up at the company's founding, something to sound masculine enough to make you forget you're buying skin care products. Here are seven of the best Jack Black products for men.
- Jack Black Beard Lube. This is an all-in-one product that conditions the skin and beard both before and after the job is done. Best of all, it is basically transparent, so you can see what you're doing. Useful when you have a razor-sharp blade at your neck.
- Jack Black All Over Wash. This everything-including-the-kitchen-sink product includes all the stuff they put in cosmetics: wheat protein, olive oil, botanicals (whatever those are), kelp and various other organic bric-a-brac. More importantly, there are no boring instructions to get in the way. Face, hair, nether-regions, just apply and wash.
- Jack Black Pure Clean Daily Facial Cleanser. Don't be a pimple puss. You know you have to wash your face once a day. There's no way around it. But you can take the hard work out of it with one product that you know covers all the angles. Jack Black's Daily Facial Cleanser is both an astringent and a cleanser. The only drawback is it leaves you smelling like Witch Hazel.
- Jack Black All-Day Oil-Control Lotion. Order up a day without pizza-face with some oil-control lotions. It keeps your oily skin under control and prevents breakouts.
- Jack Black Protein Booster Eye Rescue. Keep your inner Vince Vaughn at bay with this. It is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles and dark spots around the eyes.
- Jack Black Vanilla and Lavender Lip Balm. Soothing. Contrary to popular opinion, men have lips. You wouldn't know, seeing as how no lip balm is marketed to men. Take advantage of this exception by trying Jack Black's Vanilla and Lavender lip balm. It's a good way to get some lip relief without smelling like sun-ripened raspberry.
- Jack Black Industrial Strength Hand Healer. Now were talking! This is the best Jack Black product for men who work outside, play outside or just work with their hands a lot. It keeps your hands moisturized so the skin doesn't crack. It's the best thing for your hands since gloves.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."