Best Kayak Dry Suits
Kayaking is a physical sport that requires only the best Kayak dry suits to keep you comfortable and dry through the entire water adventure. While cost may be a factor when choosing the right kayak dry suit, it is recommended that you try on many brands of suits to determine which style feels most comfortable and gives you the best fit.
- Kokatat Men’s Gore-Tex Meridian Kayak Dry suit. This suit retails just under $1,000. It is made of a Gore-Tex membrane within a nylon fabric. A moisture dispersing layer inside keeps your perspiration away from your body. The seams are sealed tight providing you with a waterproof yet breathable dry suit.
- NRS Men’t Inversion Kayak Dry suit. This is a favorite dry suit among most men. Not only is this dry suit durable, waterproof, and comfortable, but it also has a zipper located just below the waistband for men to take care of nature’s call when needed. Areas of the suit that may wear out quicker including the knees and seat are given an additional layer of Condura fabric to give you a longer lasting suit.
- Immersion Double Dry suit. The jacket of this dry suit was designed specifically for ease and comfort when in the paddling position. The pattern also has a 4-way cross seam to ensure a fully sealed suit. The entry zipper on the back is slightly larger than most other brands allowing you more space to get into and out of the dry suit.
- Stohlquist Men’s g-POD Kayak Dry suit. The g-POD dry suit offers a heavy duty ECLIPSE three layer waterproof and breathable fabric to minimize body moisture. The neck gaskets will keep the water out of the top area and the cuffs have self draining shields so the water will flow away as quickly as it splashes the suit. This suit is priced at $675 which is an average price for most kayak dry suites.
- Aleutian Dry suit. Comfortable is a great description for this dry suit. It features a seamless underarm and crotch area, as well as knees that are pre-bent allowing you comfort when sitting in the kayak for hours at a time. The waterproof XP200 fabric will keep you dry and warm, and the relief zipper is covered with a modesty panel for discreetness when nature calls.