Best Kitchen Gadgets 2009
Here are some of the best kitchen gadgets from 2009. There are hundreds of kitchen gadgets that people use often and claim are the best. These are just some of the most common that were some of the most popular this last year.
- Ceramic Knife. They have been around for a while, but only recently have they really become popular. They don’t dull, they’re incredibly sharp, and they are damn near impossible to break.
- Cookbook Holder. For anyone who cooks regularly or only once in a while, this cookbook holder is a lifesaver. Instead of trying to balance the book on one arm and measure with the other or having to go back over to double check, you can prop it up without taking up too much space.
- Kitchen Aid Artisan Food Mixer. Beaten only by the oven and refrigerator in longevity and popularity, the food mixer is one of the most important tools to have in your kitchen. New models are always coming out but this one has constantly ranked in the top 10.
- Coffee Maker. There are so many brands and types that it’s impossible to just pick one for this list so we’re going with the generic item. You can find one for anybody and new models are constantly coming out. Espresso machines became all the rage this last year.
- Knife Block. If you love to cook and have your own set of knives, a nice knife block is a must have. Knife sets usually come with a block but you can always get a nicer one if you don’t like the one included or if you collect your own knives one by one.
- Salad Spinner. It might look a little odd but for anyone who makes salads regularly it’s a lifesaver. It makes it much easier to clean the lettuce, mix it, and you can even use some to spread the salad dressing out evenly.
- Juicer. For anyone who doesn’t make their own orange juice every once and it’s highly suggested that you try it. There’s nothing quite like homemade orange juice and there are plenty of other citrus fruits you can make juice from as well.
- Can Opener. It may not like something that would be considered on of the best kitchen gadgets, but stop and think, how often do you use yours?
Posted on: Mar. 10, 2010