Best Krav Maga DVDs
The best Krav Maga DVDs provide all the basic skills you need to know to thwart a physical attack. It also helps if you are easily able to follow along with the instructor. Some of the best and most critically acclaimed Krav Maga DVDs are listed below.
- "Ultimate Krav Maga: Beginner to Intermediate." A few of the world's top Krav Maga instructors team up to transform you into a street warrior. This Krav Maga five DVD box set will take you by the hand as you learn how to thwart weapon attacks and even multiple attackers. The five DVDs are also available individually if you're on a budget.
- "Krav Maga Kapap Israelie Special Forces." An Israeli police officer demonstrates some of the basics of Krav Maga in the "Close Quarter Battle" Kapap system. You will witness breath taking demonstrations of Krav Maga disarming tactics along with some do it yourself instruction.
- "Urban Krav Maga." In six DVDs, you will learn how to deal with dangerous real life situations that real people actually find themselves in. You'll learn what to do when you're on the ground or when you're standing. You'll learn about how to protect your friends, how to do preemptive strikes and how to use weapon disarming tactics.
- "Street Krav Maga: Combat Essentials for Real-World Self-Defense." Don't be taken in by frauds. Branimir Tudjan says he's the real thing. Branimir is an ex soldier and ex Israeli cop who will teach you how to save lives using street combat techniques. He covers close range fighting, ground fighting and how to de-escalate conflicts so that the fight may not happen in the first place.
- "Pure Krav Maga: Self Defense Mastery." Rewire your whole brain so that your body understands all the complex possibilities within a street fight and responds decisively. Boaz Aviram is a Krav Maga pioneer who walks you through the essential first steps of your training process. The first of seven DVDs provides the preliminary drills and warm ups you need to build a solid foundation for your Krav Maga practice. The remaining six DVDs cover all the skills you will find in any good Krav Maga DVD program, including knife and gun attacks. The excellent prelimary training and thorough instruction in the basics of Krav Maga make this one of the very best Krav Maga DVD training courses of all time.