If you're looking for great skin care products, try one of these best Lab Series products for men. Lab Series offers an extensive line of skin care products for men and here are their top five products.
- Lab Series mild foaming face wash. This daily face wash for men is one of Lab Series' best. It contains oat and aloe extracts and helps to wash away oil and dirt from the skin. It can be used on normal, dry, or sensitive skin and will leave your face feeling very clean and fresh.
- Lab Series invigorating face scrub. This face scrub works very well on men. It should be used three times awake to clean away dead skin, clean and open pores, and to give a man healthy looking skin. It is an energizing type scrub and can be used on normal or oily skin, but those with oily skin really think it works great.
- Lab Series maximum comfort shave cream jar. One of Lab Series' best products for men is this shave cream. With this cream, a little goes a long way. It takes a very minimal amount of this cream to build a good thick lather. This shave cream contains aloe and caffeine, both are great ingredients to help skin feel rejuvenated. This cream offers a burn-free shave and is for all skin types. It also helps control ingrown hairs on a man's face.
- Lab Series night recovery lotion. This lotion works wonders and is for all skin types. It is applied every night before bed and it works as you sleep. This is one of Lab Series' best products. It is full of vitamins and antioxidants helping to repair the skin's appearance.
- Lab Series daily moisture defense lotion SPF 15. This lotion works on normal, dry, or oily skin types. It is lightweight and does an awesome job of protecting the skin from harmful UV rays. It should be applied each morning after shaving or cleansing and it helps minimize signs of aging.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Real-Life Heroes Who Inspired Indiana Jones
Legend has it, these guys are the real MVPs.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …