Best Laptops 2010
If you're interested in buying a computer, you will obviously want to know about the best laptops 2010 list. Laptops are ideal for most people these days, as you can bring them on the go with you and work anywhere as long as you have internet access. These amazing machines will kickstart you on your search for your new laptop, and they are all available at an affordable price.
- Lenovo ThinkPad X100e. This great machine features an 11.6-inch display and comes at an affordable price of under $450. An AMD Neo processor makes it one of the best laptops of 2010.
- Sony Vaio CW series. Sony produces top of the line laptops, and this Core i3 processor machine is certainly no exception. Vaio laptops are typically offered at a vast variety of colors, but it's their smooth operation that makes them so attractive and one of the best laptops of 2010.
- Apple MacBook. Of course, this list would be incomplete without the addition of the incredible Mac laptop. Although more pricey, Apple knows its onions, so to speak. Mac generally offers one of the best laptops every year, and 2010 is no exception.
- Acer Aspire 140. Ideal for students and other users on the go, Acer makes top of the line laptops and netbooks. This machine comes at an 11.6-inch display and has a battery life of no less than six hours. It is easily one of the best laptops of 2010.
- HP G60t. With an Intel processor, HP offers a good, no-frills laptop for under $500 with this model. Complete with a number pad, this machine is great for accountants and students of accounting. This is what makes it one of the best laptops of 2010.
- Toshiba. You get a great value with the third-best software package with Toshiba. As a reliable brand for many years, their laptops rank as some of the best for 2010.
- HP Pavilion. This model comes in a 15.6-inch display and has a great choice of either the Intel Core i3 or Core i5 processor. With 3G of memory, this machine starts at a price of $799 and is without a doubt one of the best laptops of 2010.
- Asus U41JF-A1. One of the most balanced mainstream laptops, this Asus is a great value for your money. It has excellent power with all day battery life. It's fitting to include this machine in the list of best laptops of 2010.
- Sony Vaio V1390X. This is one of the lightest laptops but also one of the best. Again, Sony outdoes itself with this machine.
- Toshiba Satellite. Toshiba offers you top of the line machinery at an amazingly affordable price. It is definitely one of the best laptops of 2010.