Here is a list of the best Levy's guitar straps. Levy's makes some of the best guitar straps around. They offer comfort and durability for guitar players; whether they are electric or acoustic guitar players. Levy's guitar straps are reasonable priced and offer many options.
- Levy's Soft Suede Guitar Strap. This brown guitar strap by Levy's is 2 1/2 inches wide and is adjustable from 38" to 53". It contains a black decorative piping design on it and looks great. It is very comfortable and suitable for electric or acoustic guitars. It costs around $32.00.
- Levy's Tear Wear Guitar Strap with Military Chevron Patch. This blue guitar strap is two inches wide and contains leather ends. It is adjustable up to 58 inches and is made of heavy cotton. It is comfortable to wear for long periods of time and contains a tri-glide adjustment mechanism. It sells for around $45.00.
- Levy's Leather 2 Heavy Cotton Guitar Strap with Torn Worn Treatment. Another best guitar strap by Levy's is this black durable one. It is two inches wide and adjustable from 34" to 58". It is made of a heavyweight military cotton and contains an antiqued brass buckle. It sells for $35.00.
- Levy's Classic Padded Leather Guitar Strap. Another best selling guitar strap by Levy's is this padded one. It contains foam padding adding extra comfort for playing guitar for long periods of time. It is 2 1/2 inches wide and adjustable from 38" to 53". It contains a garment leather backing and costs around $60.00.
- Levy's Boot Leather Guitar Strap. This padded glove-leather back guitar strap is designed for comfort and durability. It is 2 1/2 inches wide and adjustable from 44" to 53". It sells for around $50.00.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.