Best Love Quotes
Here are some of the best love quotes. Love is one of those things that everyone describes differently, that can take so many different forms you never feel the same thing twice. It’s a subject that has fascinated people from every walk of life, including many of the writers and great thinkers who have attempted to put what they feel into words, creating incredible quotes that have lasted for decades.
- "We say atoms are bound by weak attractors. Why not admit the truth? The universe is held together by love." – Michio Von Kerr was a character created by Gene Roddenberry for his series "Andromeda". Though he was never seen in the series this quote is used as the lead in to one of the best episodes. Its one of the best love quotes because its romantic and its true.
- "A Hibernian sage once wrote that there are three things a man never forgets: the girl of his early youth, a devoted teacher, and a great horse." – C.J.J. Mullen’s quote speaks to the three most important forms of love a person experiences. Everyone remembers their first loves; their pet and their first girlfriend and the person who helped shaped who they are. They are arguably the most important things in a person’s life, making this one of the best love quotes.
- "The lost that lasts the longest is the love that is never returned." – William Somerset Maugham takes a rather depressing look on love, but one that never the less is true. People tend to hang on to things harder when they know there is no chance they are ever going to have it. Its one of the best love quotes out there.
- "A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave." – Mahatma Gandhi was a brave man, who loved his entire race enough to die for them. It’s the ultimate form of love and it makes this quote one of the best love quotes.
- "Infatuation is when you think he’s as sexy as Robert Redford, as smart as Henry Kissinger, as noble as Ralph Nader, as funny as Woody Allen, and as athletic as Jimmy Conners. Love is when you realize that he’s as sexy as Woody Allen, as smart as Jimmy Conners, as funny as Ralph Nader, as athletic as Henry Kissinger, and nothing like Robert Redford, but you’ll take him anyway." - Judith Viorst put words to a truth most of us don’t realize. It’s not settling, it’s realizing that what you wanted wasn’t what you thought it was but your even happier now. This is one of the best love quotes because it gives advice with a touch of humor.