The best luau dance songs are the ones that get the guests out of their chairs and shaking those grass skirts. It doesn’t matter if they are Hawaiian, Country, or classic Pop. Any song that makes you think of the beach, sun, and Pina Coladas is the best luau dance song. Here are some luau songs to get your guests dancing:
- “Coconut” by Nilsson. "Coconut" is a luau dance song that will have the guests singing along while sipping out of their coconuts. It would not be a surprise to hear them all chanting, “Put the lime in the coconut and drink ‘em bot’ up!”
- “Rock A Hula Baby” by Colin Raye & The Jordanaires. This luau song mixes rock and roll with a hula good time. It will certainly have every guest dancing.
- “Pineapple Princess” by Annette Funicello. This luau dance song would be great for a teen girl’s birthday party. Play this while she is opening presents, or being presented with her cake.
- “Under The Sea” from The Little Mermaid. Whether having a children or adult luau, this song is one of the best luau dance songs. “Life under the sea is better than anything they got up dere.” Its fast tempo keeps the luau lively, too.
- “Wipeout” by The Surfaris. There are no lyrics in this luau dance song, but it is fast paced song that will make every guest feel like they are surfing. It will get them dancing, and make them exhausted. Pass around a few more coconuts to rejuvenate them.
- “Surfin USA” and “Kokomo” by The Beach Boys. Playing anything by the Beach Boys would have the best luau dance songs. However, these two songs are classics, and will give the guests that island feel.
- “Two Pina Coladas” by Garth Brooks. Country songs make great luau dance songs. Let your guests bury their troubles in the sand with this song. Best played when they have drinks in each hand.
- “It’s Five O’clock Somewhere” by Alan Jackson. Another luau drinking song about wasting the day with a bunch of friends and lots of alcohol. This would another great song for an adult luau.
There are a number of country singers who had had hits with their drinking songs about wasting the day away. Don’t forget other luau dance songs by country singers Kenny Chesney and Jimmy Buffet.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.