Best Margarita Recipe
The absolute best margarita recipe is made with frozen strawberries in syrup. A frozen strawberry margarita is the perfect combination of refreshment and a yummy dessert. This best margarita recipe is perfect for a summer barbeque, a quiet evening at home, or a gathering of friends year round. Serve this best easy to make frozen strawberry margarita at your next party.
To make the best margarita, you will need:
- 6 ounces tequila
- 2 ounces triple sec
- 8 ounces frozen slice strawberries in syrup
- 4 ounces of frozen limeade concentrate
- Powdered sugar
- Ice the margarita blender. Fill the blender with crushed.
- Add liquor to the margarita blender. Pour the tequila and triple sec over the ice in the blender.
- Add the margarita flavor. Add the frozen strawberries and frozen limeade to the blender and blend all ingredients for 30 seconds.
- Prepare the glass. Dip the rim of a margarita glass into the strawberry margarita in the blender to wet the rim then dip the rim in powder sugar spread on a plate. Fill the margarita glass with strawberry margarita and serve.
- Chilling a margarita glass by rinsing it in water and placing it wet in the freezer for 30 to 60 minutes adds an extra chill to the best margarita recipe.
- Be sure to add enough crushed ice to the blender or the strawberry margarita will be too runny.