The absolute best margarita recipe is made with frozen strawberries in syrup. A frozen strawberry margarita is the perfect combination of refreshment and a yummy dessert. This best margarita recipe is perfect for a summer barbeque, a quiet evening at home, or a gathering of friends year round. Serve this best easy to make frozen strawberry margarita at your next party.
To make the best margarita, you will need:
- 6 ounces tequila
- 2 ounces triple sec
- 8 ounces frozen slice strawberries in syrup
- 4 ounces of frozen limeade concentrate
- Powdered sugar
- Ice the margarita blender. Fill the blender with crushed.
- Add liquor to the margarita blender. Pour the tequila and triple sec over the ice in the blender.
- Add the margarita flavor. Add the frozen strawberries and frozen limeade to the blender and blend all ingredients for 30 seconds.
- Prepare the glass. Dip the rim of a margarita glass into the strawberry margarita in the blender to wet the rim then dip the rim in powder sugar spread on a plate. Fill the margarita glass with strawberry margarita and serve.
- Chilling a margarita glass by rinsing it in water and placing it wet in the freezer for 30 to 60 minutes adds an extra chill to the best margarita recipe.
- Be sure to add enough crushed ice to the blender or the strawberry margarita will be too runny.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.